Mobley Products Inc. (dba Wonder Wafers International) maintains this site (the”Site”) for your personal information, entertainment and communication. You are welcome to browse the Site, but please read these terms and conditions before doing so.
This Site contains many valuable trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights and other proprietary materials owned and /or registered by Mobley Products, Inc. and /or Wonder Wafers International, and used throughout the United States and the world (the “Trademarks”).
Certain Wonder Wafer International products and services are covered under U.S. Patent No. 6,168,088 or may be covered by other pending patents.
Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Wonder Wafers International may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
By accessing and browsing the Site, you signify your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then please do not use the Site.
Terms and Conditions.
1. You should assume that all materials, designs, text and images (collectively), the “Materials” contained in the Site are copyrighted property of Wonder Wafers International. Wonder Wafers International neither warrants nor represents that your use of Materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Wonder Wafers International.
2. You may download one single hard copy of Materials displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided however, you do not delete or change the copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials. The current Buyers’ Guide is part of the Materials, however, you may download additional copies of the current Buyers’ Guide. You may not modify, alter or change any Materials or distribute, publish, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including, without limitation, the text, images, animations, audio and video.
3. Unauthorized use of the Materials is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the rights of Wonder Wafers International, including, without limitation, under copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity.
4. While Wonder Wafers International uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Wonder Wafers International makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the content of the Site.
5. Use of and browsing in the Site is done at user’s own risk. Neither Wonder Wafers International nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing the Site, or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, animations, video or audio from the Site, including, without limitation, damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result thereof. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. From time to time, Wonder Wafers International may ask that you transmit to the Site by electronic mail your feedback on Wonder Wafers International’s products and/or services. Any communication or material you transmit or post will be (a) treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary by Wonder Wafers International, (b) become the property of Wonder Wafers International and Wonder Wafers International shall exclusively now and hereinafter own all rights, title and interest, and (c) used without restriction by Wonder Wafers International or its licensees and affiliates at its sole discretion without any obligation, compensation or other liability to you. Such use may be for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting in whole or in part, in any medium and in any manner on this Site or otherwise. However, Wonder Wafers International shall be under no obligation to respond to any such communication.
7. In the event that you submit any creative ideas, suggestions or any other materials to Wonder Wafers International (“Submissions”), then such Submissions shall immediately become the property of Wonder Wafers International and Wonder Wafers International shall exclusively now and hereinafter own all rights, title and interest. Furthermore, Wonder Wafers International shall be free to use any Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. Wonder Wafers International shall not be liable for such use or disclosure of such Submission or for any similarities in the Submission and any future Wonder Wafers International uses or activities.
8. The Trademarks displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Mobley Products, Inc. and/or Wonder Wafers International. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed a granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, or any license or right to use any other Trademark owned by any other third party. In the event that you misuse any Trademark in violation of these Terms and Conditions, Wonder Wafers International will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution
9. This Site may link to other sites not maintained by or related to Wonder Wafers International. Such hyperlinks are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with this Site or with the products and services of Wonder Wafers International. Wonder Wafers International has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or links to any other sites. Viewing all other sites is at your own risk.
10. Wonder Wafers International maintains and operates this Site from its offices in the state of Texas. These Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted under the laws of the state of Texas. If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
11. These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Wonder Wafers International with respect to the Site. You acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Wonder Wafers International with respect to the Site are superseded and of no force or effect.
© 2024 Mobley Products Inc. dba Wonder Wafers International. All Rights Reserved.